ReleaseNotes:Features that were changed in SR4
From OriginLab Wiki
Please see this updated page instead: Features changed/added in SR3 + SR4
- Button to toggle between Default Designation Mode and Custom Designation Mode in Plot Setup dialog
- Option to set Angular units of Vector XYAM plots as System, or specific units
- Option for Angle and Magnitude of Vector XYAM plots to be interpreted in real coordinates
- Support Sampling Interval for X column.
 Data Exploration
- Quick FFT tool for exploratory FFT analysis on data plot in Graph. Menu item: Analysis|Data Exploration|Quick FFT Tool
- Support ODQ, ODS in Group Folder Manager dialog
- Add zoom ability in preview panel for image processing, Graph Browser, Export Graph and Export Workbook as image.
 Import and Export
- File: Binary 2D Array is added to import consistent data type binary file to matrix. It calls impBin2d.oxf
 LabVIEW Connectivity
- The Origin Sub-VIs for LabVIEW have been expanded
- New sample VIs have been added to the \Samples\Automation Server\LabVIEW folder in the Origin installation path