ReleaseNotes:Features that were changed in 8.1 SR0
From OriginLab Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 09:53, 28 October 2009 (edit)
Larry (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 10:00, 28 October 2009 (edit) (undo)
Larry (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 120:||Line 120:|
|<li>Improved Normalize Tool to support normalizing multiple columns simultaneously. ID = 13673.||<li>Improved Normalize Tool to support normalizing multiple columns simultaneously. ID = 13673.|
|+||<li>Supports multiple Y datasets for Peak Analysis. ID = 13998.|
Revision as of 10:00, 28 October 2009
Note: When 8.1 is released we should move this page to ReleaseNotes namespace
- Added two new variables for legendupdate: Page and Layer. And added two more options for the variable "dest": spepage and spelayer. ID = 13651.
- Support tilde above character when editing text label, new escape has been added: \at(v) will place tilde above v.
- Added system variable @TOS=1 (ON by default) to control Text stretch in Window View. ID = 14104.
- Add % natation to show page long name and comments. ID = 14074.
- %(%H, @PL) Page long name
- %(%H, @PC) Page comment
- %(%H, @PC1) Pge comment 1st line
- Added more properties and methods for object layer.CMap to provide precise control. ID = 13920.
- Supports defining functions in LabTalk. ID = 13141.
- Included event handling OGS files inside Project folder, which will be executed when event happens. ID = 13538.
- Improvements to Ed Dialog. ID = 14106.
- Added a LabTalk switch, -se, to suppress X-Function information message. ID = 14154.
- Cell link notation allows LabTalk string expression. ID = 14185.
- Improved the formatting for LabTalk tree output. ID = 14168.
- The X-Function reduce was renamed to reducerows in 81
- Added new X-Function Plotbylabel to Plot Groups of Columns into Individual Layers. ID = 14182.
- Added new X-Function Plotmyaxes to Plot multi-axes plotting. ID = 13992.
- Added new X-Function envelope to get envelope of the data. ID = 12506.
- Added XF wdeldup to delete rows in a worksheet based on duplication in one column. ID = 12431.
- Object alignment tools in Object Edit toolbar applicable to:
- Layer and Layer. ID =11263.
- Layer and object. ID = 12967.
- Support to input a Unicode character via the Symbol Map. ID = 3231.
- Color Fill in Contour Plot supports loading a color palette. ID=13017.
- Set Levels dialog for colormap supports major and minor levels specification. ID=13017.
- Contour lines, Contour labels and Color Scale Control dialogs support "Show on Major Labels" option. ID=13017.
- Colomapping to Z values is supported in 3DBars.OTP (3D Bars plot). ID=13801.
- Number of 3D Surface grid lines can be controlled in Speed Mode. ID = 13822.
- Supports Mask in line plot. ID = 7713.
- Added Auto Apply Designation context menu in the middle panel of Plot Setup. ID = 13749
- Shows scale factor information when axis lables, etc. are selected in Graph. ID = 14083.
- Added Factor controls on Display tab of Layer Management. ID = 14084.
- Added new Plot type Double Log Reciprocal scale in percent. ID = 14159.
- Graph Scale Object dialog supports font style control. ID = 14152.
- Added new plot types:
- Scatter Central
- 2D B&W Pie Chart
- Wind Rose-Raw Data.
- Ternery contour. ID = 2935.
- Added multiple Y axes plot type: ID = 13289.
- 3Ys Y-YY
- 3Ys Y-Y-Y
- 4Ys Y-YYY
- 4Ys YY-YY
- Multiple Y Axes..
- Improved Legend symbol size. New syntax can be used to specify the size. ID = 8343.
- \l(1, s:p80). Where p means percentage.
- Added Most Recently Use in Plot menu. ID = 8999.
- Added a new tab Numeric Formats in Pie chart, Plot Details dialog, to control labels' digits display. ID = 14372.
- Reorganized the Plot menu. ID = 13610.
- Add Add/Modify Layer Title context menu when clicking graph layer. ID = 14192.
- Added new X-Function batchProcess to perform batch process base on analysis template. ID = 4588, 14018.
- Added the X-Function addtool_rise_time to calculate rise time within specified rectangle. ID = 12507.
- Supports linear fitting with X error bars. ID = 3224.
- Added rotated 2D Gaussian function for surface fitting, so that the peak's x,y axes are not perfectly horizontal/vertical. ID = 13109.
- Improved Normalize Tool to support normalizing multiple columns simultaneously. ID = 13673.
- Supports multiple Y datasets for Peak Analysis. ID = 13998.
Import and Export
- Unicode CSV support. ID = 12534.
- Added export mode to append data to existing file. ID = 13891.
- Supports netCDF 4.0 and HSF5 format. ID = 13130.
Worksheet and Matrix
- Added option to output data to new column of specified sheet for Extract Worksheet Data. ID = 12755.
- Improved the Set Matrix Value dialog. When the calculation range is out of original matrix dimensions, rows or cols are added automatically. ID = 12554.
- The Condition box in Extract Worksheet Data dialog is always enable now. This is helpful when include i, the row index, in extract condition. ID = 11492.
- Improved the Find and Replace dialog, which can be accessed from Edit: Replace menu item. ID = 13631.
- Improved the Origin Project File size. The file size needed to save Text&Numeric columns in files has been reduced for most cases, sometimes dramatically. ID = 13132, 13127.
- Added shortcuts to Pages in Project Explorer. ID = 13551.