ReleaseNotes:Features that were changed in 8.1 SR0
From OriginLab Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 06:57, 28 October 2009 (edit)
Larry (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 06:57, 28 October 2009 (edit) (undo)
Larry (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 06:57, 28 October 2009
Note: When 8.1 is released we should move this page to ReleaseNotes namespace
- Added two new variables for legendupdate: Page and Layer. And added two more options for the variable "dest": spepage and spelayer. ID = 13651.
- Support tilde above character when editing text label, new escape has been added: \at(v) will place tilde above v.
- Added system variable @TOS=1 (ON by default) to control Text stretch in Window View. ID = 14104.
- Add % natation to show page long name and comments. ID = 14074.
- %(%H, @PL) Page long name
- %(%H, @PC) Page comment
- %(%H, @PC1) Pge comment 1st line
- Added more properties and methods for object layer.CMap to provide precise control. ID = 13920.
- The X-Function reduce was renamed to reducerows in 81
- Added new X-Function Plotbylabel to Plot Groups of Columns into Individual Layers. ID = 14182.
- Added new X-Function Plotmyaxes to Plot multi-axes plotting. ID = 13992.
- Added new X-Function envelope to get envelope of the data. ID = 12506.
- Object alignment tools in Object Edit toolbar applicable to:
- Layer and Layer. ID =11263.
- Layer and object. ID = 12967.
- Support to input a Unicode character via the Symbol Map. ID = 3231.
- Contour Color Fill support to load a Palette. ID=13017.
- Set Levels dialog for colormap support major and minor levels specification. ID=13017.
- Contour lines, Contour labels and Color Scale Control dialogs support "Show on Major Labels" option. ID=13017.
- Colomapping to Z values is supported in 3DBars.OTP (3D Bars plot). ID=13801.
- 3D Surface grid line control separate from Speed Mode which can be found in Plot Detail Dialog Grids tab. ID = 13822.
- Support Mask in line plot. ID = 7713.
- Add Auto Apply Designation context menu at the middle panel of Plot Setup. ID = 13749
- Scale factor info. shows on status bar when axis lables, etc. are selected in Graph. ID = 14083.
- Add Factor controls on Display tab of Layer Management. ID = 14084.
- Add new Plot type Double Log Reciprocal scale in percent. ID = 14159.
- Graph Scale Object dialog support font style control. ID = 14152.
- Add new plot types:
- Scatter Central
- 2D B&W Pie Chart
- Wind Rose-Raw Data.
- Ternery contour. ID = 2935.
- Add multiple Y axes plot type: ID = 13289.
- 3Ys Y-YY
- 3Ys Y-Y-Y
- 4Ys Y-YYY
- 4Ys YY-YY
- Multiple Y Axes..
- Add syntax to easily specify a scaling factor for symbol size.Size override will still be confined to the bounding rectangle of the legend. ID = 8343.
- \l(1, s:p80). P means percentage.
- Add Most Recently Use in Plot menu. ID = 8999.
- Add a new tab Numeric Formats in Pie chart Plot Details dialog to control labels' digits display. ID = 14372.
- Added new X-Function batchProcess to perform batch process base on analysis template. ID = 4588, 14018.
- Added the X-Function addtool_rise_time to calculate rise time within specified rectangle. ID = 12507.
Import and Export
- Unicode CSV support. ID = 12534.
- Improved the Origin Project File size. The file size needed to save Text&Numeric columns in files has been reduced for most cases, sometimes dramatically. ID = 13132, 13127.