From OriginLab Wiki
This example shows you how to access waveform data (.wdt file) and to find an upper envelope with an Analysis Template.
It is to demonstrate the following:
- Connect to Origin with OA_ConnectToOrigin.vi which maps to the ApplicationSI method in Origin.
- Load an Origin Analysis Template (an OGW file) under Origin program folder.
- Specify a path to load wave1.wdt, which is under <Origin Program Folder>\Samples\Automation Server.
- Send the data to a sheet named "WaveformEnvelope" in the Analysis Template.
- Trigger Recalculate in Origin. The Analysis Template will automatically update the "WaveformEnvelope" sheet.
- Send the found upper envelope and the original data from Origin to LabVIEW, and then plot them.
This example is composed of two parts.