LabVIEW:Realtime Curve Fitting
From OriginLab Wiki
This example shows how to do realtime curve fitting in LabView with Origin.
It is to demonstrate the following:
- Connect to a running Origin with OA_ConnectToOrigin.vi which maps to the ApplicationSI method in Origin.
- Specify a path to load the analysis template "Simple NLFit.ogw", which is under <Origin Program Folder>\Samples\Automation Server folder.
- Generate the Gaussian peaks with variable widths and import it to analysis tempate to do realtime fitting.
- Show the dynamic changed widths on the waveform chart.
This example is mainly composed of two parts.
- The figure below is to load a template.
- The figure below is to perform the realtime curve fitting.