From OriginLab Wiki
This example shows how to load an analysis template into multiple subfolders in Origin and then for each, we put in some simulated data and have the non-linear-fit(Gaussian in this case) to be automatically recalculated. More specifically, the VI demonstrates the following:
- Creating subfolders in Project Explorer and load an analysis template into it
- Sending XY data (float32 array in this case) to named sheet (Data in this case) in the template
- Run the analysis template and active a named sheet(Summary in this case) to show fit results
At the end of running the VI, you will have an OPJ file with 3 subfolder(Fit1, Fit2, Fit3), each contains a fit to different data.
- The following block shows how to create a new subfolder from the root and load an analysis template from a relative path into the newly added subfolder
- The following block shows how to send data to Origin, with X data (float32 1D array in this example) to col(1) and Y data to col(2) in the sheet named Data obtained from the previous frame.
- The following block shows how to run an analysis template, and then how to activate a sheet (Summary) to show fit results