Category:Useful Information for Upgrade Users
From OriginLab Wiki
From Origin 7.5 to Origin 8.x and higher versions, there are some significant improvements with the design of analysis tools and programming syntax or usage. For users upgraded from 7.5 or earlier to higher Origin versions, the following pages provide very important and useful information.
- Accessing Fit Results in Script After Fitting
- Accessing Older Versions of Analysis Tools
- Change in Syntax for Accessing NAG Library Functions
- Changes to Import Data with a Pre-defined Filter in Script
- Changes to Labtalk Scripting
- Forward and Backward Compatibility of Origin Projects
For a full implemented feature list of all Origin 8.x and later versions, please refer to the Release Notes.
Articles in category "Useful Information for Upgrade Users"
There are 7 articles in this category.